Saturday, October 8, 2011

Good luck?

I am finally blogging on this blog! haha Malaysian Open is over and it was indeed a very hectic week for me. It was suppose to be my semester break and I've spent the entire week going up and down to KL. It's either KLCC or the Bukit Jalil. 2 years worth of KL trip, all in one week haha. And when everything ended, I can feel the lethargic-ness attacking me.

See this autographed tennis ball? It actually brought my friends and I a lot of laughter haha.
   
 

We call this Kei ball because it was signed by Japan No.1 Nishikori Kei. and whenever we're in an awkward situation, we'll chant or talk about Kei ball and something funny will happen. And then we'll laugh laugh laugh and awkward no more! 

Also, the other day I brought this Kei ball to uni as a good luck charm and pheww my law presentation with the other Irene turned out really well. I din feel like I've put in a lot of effort for the research and yet we manage to pull it through smoothly. Some luck from Kei ball? Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment