Friday, May 7, 2010

Soldier down, soldier down

One thing I dislike about being an art student is our assignment comes together in a bundle. When you're free, you're super free. When deadline comes, suddenly everyone's qualified to be a cosmetic tester, especially for dark eye circles or eye bags related cosmetic products.

Monday night before going to bed, I was scheduling my Tuesday plan and suddenly I realize that I'm in deep trouble. Three assignments due on the 14th of May and two more on the 21st of May and a couple more after that. And what I did last Saturday night? Trying to be experimental and edited a time lapse video. Oh God, what's wrong with me? Suddenly major assignments just hit me like a bullet, straight through my heart. I panicked a little and starts typing like crazy for the next 2 days and progressed a little. Phew.

Anyway, I won't be updating my blog lately and I'm sorry if I've not replied your comments yet. Will look into that soon when I'm done with a couple more assignments. In the mean time, to all readers of The Rene Report,

Keep on smiling =)

No comments:

Post a Comment